Monday, March 5, 2007

GDC Day 1...

WOW!!! I am exhausted... Please forgive me but I'm going to have to finish my entry tomarrow as I am beat and have to wake up early again. But let me tell you, I met sooooooooooo many cool people today. It was just amazing, lets just say I met a couple of dudes from Square Enix, had lunch with some MTV video game devs, drinks with a bunch of Serious game developers, and partied with the entire team from TallTell games (makers of Sam & Max). It was the B-day party of the CEO lol... Met a guy from Nintendo there and many others...

That is just a mini snap shot of what I did this entire day. Wow wee wow wee... And tons of people from Chicago!!! It's great were representing. Shout outs to Tim Ghost Ship games, Tim Lobes, Action (Indie Game Dev), Profs from DePaul, Charley Wilcox! and a bunch of other koo peeps I met.

Well I promise I'll go into sweet detail later, as I took notes. Man o man good times and this was just the first day lol.

Thanks for reading.

-A.J.

No comments: