Saturday, March 10, 2007

End of GDC...

Well I must say this week has been one of the many amazing types of weeks to soon follow in the near future. I've learned so much within this short time, met and networked with so many people and still had room for tons of fun. I'm glad I took this opportunity, this investment towards my future. After attending the last and final conference, I felt a tad bit sad that the conference was over with. But not my spirit - my energy and my passion for the video game industry has ever grown stronger. I am truly on the right path.

The night of video games ended at the Video Games Live concert. Must I say it was a fantastic show, full of great special guests and appearances’. I also had the chance to meet Miyamoto and others once again.

The night completely ended after me and the gang (DePaul buds) went to see the movie 300. (Awesome movie!!!)

However, the day was really topped off with this.

After leaving from the last conference session, I spot my pals on the street. They call out to me and tell me that Miyamoto just passed by. I was like no way! So I sprinted to catch up with him. And catch him I did. I called out to him, and asked for an autograph. Pulled out my Super Mario Bros. game and boom my mission was complete.

I am sealing and framing that game along with the picture. It shall be one of my modes of inspiration.

Such an honor it was to be among such a master of the gaming arts.

I shall always be grateful.

I will be posting some more detailed summaries about my workshop sessions hopefully later in the week.

Thanks again for hanging out with MORTEGA on da Street!!!

GET NAKED !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you lucky bastage!

Well done, awesome picture and fast thinking sir!