Thursday, March 1, 2007

Less than 30 hours... and Counting


GDC_Pass
Originally uploaded by Low-Light.
It's 12:25am on a Friday and I'm currently getting all my stuff ready for GDC!!! Currently I'm fixing my communication tools (blogs, youtube vlogs, camera, songs and more stuff...) I also need to send out a crap load of e-mails and time is not getting any slower.

As usual, I've not packed anything yet. Procrastination ftw!

Quickly to give a brief overview of my trip:

Saturday take off from Midway around 9am Central
Arrive in Oakland around Noon - Meet some family

Finish planning the rest of my week.

Sunday go sight seeing, visit Alcatraz "The Rock"

Monday 1st day of GDC !!!
Tues - Evening IGDA VIP Party!!!
Wed - Evening Game Developers Choice Awards!
Thursday - Shigeru Miyamoto Keynote!!!
Friday - Evening Video Games Live Concert!!!
Saturday - Last day to chat with GDC friends, network and see the city...
Sunday - Fly out from Oakland around 3pm PST
Arrive back in Chicago around 9pm CST :-(

Monday Eng class... Back to reality...

**note that's just a micro snap shot at what I'm about to embark on...**

So Look out for cool info from yours truly.

AJ "da MAN" Mortega

GET NAKED !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worst blog ever!

Anonymous said...

Ok, last year I didn't get to go, and Introversion threw out a bunch of Darwinians at the IGF, and NO ONE got one for me.

This year, if some indie developer does something equally as cool, can you please pick up something for me?

Oh, but no Gak.